Thinking Fitness Short-Term Closure from – 21/3/20
Thinking Fitness is having to unfortunately close our doors from Saturday 21/3/20 for the foreseeable future due to Government guidelines around Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We are obviously hugely disappointed by the news as we can’t keep providing our fantastic members with the service you have come to expect from us. We will aim to be back open as soon as we possibly can. In the short-term look out for home workout videos that we will be posting online from the 1st April through our Personal Trainers and Class Instructors
Mindful of the situation, Thinking Fitness will not collect any direct debit subscriptions for any members in April and we will keep this under review.
As those over 70 have now been advised to self-isolate for a period of up to four months, as part of the social distancing measures, subscriptions for all members 70 and over will be frozen, with no fees payable until July.
As a small business, we thank you for your continued support. We pride ourselves on being part of the community and offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
For now, we hope you all stay safe in what is a challenging and uncertain time for us all.
We will miss seeing you all each week!
The Thinking Fitness Team
Gym & Class Membership
only £20.00 per month
Thinking About Your Fitness?
Thinking Fitness – So much more than just a gym!
- Join our unique community gym that puts money back into education.
- No long term commitment.
- State of the art gym equipment and a great array of fitness classes.
- It’s all about you with our personal training support.
- Free parking on site.
- Changing Facilities including Lockers.
- Junior Gym Membership available.
- Badminton, table-tennis, Futsal and other sporting facilities available to book.
- Facilities including our 3G Pitch,Sports Hall, Stage and Classrooms are all available for booking at reasonable rates.