Thinking Fitness Update – 24/06/20
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!
The government announced that gyms will not re-open on the 4th July, however we are expecting a date for the re-opening of gyms to be confirmed in July. In the mean time we’ve been working hard preparing our gyms and are looking forward to welcoming all our members back in the next couple of weeks.
You will probably have lots of questions about what your gym will look like when it re-opens so we have created this video to highlight the key changes we are putting in place to ensure your safety… you may recognise some of the faces that helped us to create the video!
To help you adjust to the changes we’ve had to make and to make sure you feel confident in retuning we have decided not to charge any membership fees throughout July. We want you to feel comfortable returning to the Thinking Fitness environment when the time is right for you.
As we have more details about our re-opening we will of course keep you updated.
We look forward to seeing you all soon, The Thinking Fitness Team.
Gym & Class Membership
only £20.00 per month
Thinking About Your Fitness?
Thinking Fitness – So much more than just a gym!
- Join our unique community gym that puts money back into education.
- No long term commitment.
- State of the art gym equipment and a great array of fitness classes.
- It’s all about you with our personal training support.
- Free parking on site.
- Changing Facilities including Lockers.
- Junior Gym Membership available.
- Badminton, table-tennis, Futsal and other sporting facilities available to book.
- Facilities including our 3G Pitch,Sports Hall, Stage and Classrooms are all available for booking at reasonable rates.